Safer Divorce principal John G. Millett J.D., divorce survivor and law school graduate, has been mediating since 2008. He helps clients create realistic divorce mediation solutions by building on the positive.
We know how important – and frightening
– it can be to step into your future.
Our goal at Safer Divorce, L.L.C. is to avoid causing more conflict and wasting your time and money. We offer a personalized, convenient, cost-effective, and court-approved solution to the traditionally painful and divisive divorce process to families throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Our personalized divorce services even include a free consultation in the comfort of your home if you choose.
Meet John G. Millett, J.D.
John Millett is a father, a lawyer, and a fully certified and qualified R.1:40 court-appointed mediator who has facilitated dozens of family and civil mediations throughout Pennsylvania and New York. He has dedicated his skills and professional career to helping families arrive at solutions by finding common ground and avoiding conflict.
John is committed to helping clients find a harmonious path forward because he knows the tremendous value of a peaceful, personalized, convenient, and cost-effective process. As a divorce survivor and father of five, John knows first-hand the financial waste and emotional strain of a family in crisis.
He is his own success story. After two and a half years of talking through lawyers, fighting over the kids, and spending more than $100,000 on the divorce process, John and his then-wife tried mediation. In just a few hours, the divorce was complete.
- Member Pennsylvania Council of Mediators
- Member of New York State Council On Divorce Mediation
- Certified Court Approved Qualified Mediator
- Certified New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators Member
- J.D., Loyola University, School of Law
- B.A. with Honors, Rutgers University
- A.A., Brookdale Community College
- Member American Bar Association
- Member Bucks County Bar Association
- Member Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Member Albany Capital Region Chamber of Commerce
- Pro Bono work for citizens’ groups
- Experienced in government mediation work
- Devoted father of five